- Development of new e-commerce platforms, especially with Shopware 5 and xt:Commerce 4
- Support and further development of already existing Shopware 4 and 5 projects
- Migration of other shop systems and versions (Magento, OSMax, etc.)
- Design (websites, shops, logos, etc.)
- Development of desktop-, smartphoneand tablet-optimised "responsiv" templates
- Development of modules and new functions
- Instructions and training for developers and end-users, editors, after-sales services
- Integration of modules and software of third-party suppliers
- Support and maintenance contracts
- Update service
- Set up and maintenance of product catalogues
- Marketing in all its facets, as for example search engine marketing and search engine optimisation, affiliate marketing, Google Shopping
- Page speed optimisation
- Consulting based on expertise and experience in various branches of industry
- E-commerce solutions
- International solutions and consulting based on experience and market knowledge of various European countries
- Complementary offers, such as content pages, landing pages and blogs
Zerosoftware GbR was founded in 1992 and is an established IT service provider in the Hanover area since. In 2001 we started our e-commerce and web development branch. Furthermore we also develop customised business software based on (ASP).net platform, such as production planning and ERP-Software and the linking with e-commerce systems, and web-based IT applications for the car/automobile industry.
As a third branch of our range of services we have established IT outsourcing for companies. We support our customers setting up and maintaining the internal IT infrastructure. Our services provide hardware, software. cloud-based applications, server support and emergency support, safety solutions and backup solutions. We set great value upon accessibility and communication with our customers so that during normal working hours a corresponding contact person will be available.
If required we do also offer support contracts that ensure our availability outside business hours as well. Our customers are based in the area around our company headquarters in Hanover as well as in all of Germany and throughout Europe.
To have access to the resources and creative ideas of London's start-up scene we startet an office of our web development branch in 2011 in the so-called "Silicon Roundabout" near Old Street. This branch office and our network in London enable us to run projects with a high degree of internationalisation. Project communication and documentation can be conducted in English.
We have developed a standardised procedure model to ensure our customers get a structured, holistic view and conduct of a project. Since we are an e-commerce specialist, we start every project by creating an extensive actual state analysis. Plus, in collaboration with our customers we draw up a project sketch, which is the starting point to developing the adequate application infrastructure.
We will provide a personalised shopsystem, required modules and further hardware and software components such as a merchandise planning and control system and a cash system. All the work stages will be put into practice in close cooperation and communication with our customer. We use up-to-date communication solutions, project management software, telephone systems and conference call systems to keep in touch with our customers.